Friday, June 24, 2011

True Blood

    
    I can't wait for this Sunday when True Blood comes back! I feels like it's been years since the last season ended. 'Waiting Sucks' is totally true and I'm skippy with joy that the wait is about to be over.  
    Come Sunday I'll be sittin on the couch with my eyes glued to the screen and pasted there till the end. I hope they show extra stuff afterward too. That was neat that they did that last year. I'm so curious about where this is going to go for Sookie, Lafayette, Bill, Eric, Sam, Tara, Alcide, and the rest of the crew. I haven't read the series, so it's all a surprise for me. 
    Who will win Sookie's heart? 










Or...will it be yummy Alcide?
     *Squeaks* If you're not a fan, you're nuts. Simple as that. Anyone else as excited as I am?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template designed using TrixTG