Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Frisk List

A little while back I'd asked one of my friends what book I should read next. I'd given him options and he'd given me the books in order...those are posted on the side.

BUT since then, I'd gotten...this book. The Wolf's Heart by Jenna Leigh. My wings are just vibrating with the anticipation. I don't think I can wait until after the others....and I'd noticed the pattern too so it would fit like a tight latex glove! *grins*

I'm just itching to read this! It's about Native Americans...which I love! And on top of that it's supposed to be so erotic, I have this gut feeling it's going to knock my socks off.

So given that, I'm going to make an adjustment in my list. I've got a library ahead of me I swear. lol I should not....be buying any more books.

And yet I bought the first Bones/Cat book too. lol Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost. I keep hearing tons of smexi things about this series! And that infamous ch 32! I so can't wait for that! I realize it's not in the first book, but that's ok. I'm still anxious for it.



Lately, I'd been reading so slowly. I'm not sure why, I'd just not been into books as much. But as of the past week or so, I've found my love for it again. I'm soooo close to finishing Pleasure Unbound by Larissa Ione. *Giggles* I'm giddy to climb into bed with Doc E, that scrumptious demon that he is.
*grins wicked*



On that note....I think I'll go do just that.
Cuddle up with Doc E.
*Flutters wings*

1 comments:

Sagi said...

Your book choices are really interesting and i can't wait to see what you about them esp the Bones books since i read them all except the 4th which i recently got from Amazon lol :D i love the fact that you told us what books your going to read and why :D

Post a Comment

 
Template designed using TrixTG