Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Party

Me and Tiffany/ Brian and Tiffany, they were HOT!




























OMG so I had soooo much fun on Halloween! I don't party much, but this party makes me wanna do it all the time. lol I didn't have to go far...everyone asks where I went. lol What does it matter? I went to party! Buahahaha....

I was a cute kitty and I hung out with a bunch of vamps and tavern people. lol My parents hang out with people closer to my age... go figure. I stay in AZ and when I come back they have tons of friends that are just a lil older than me. lol But they were a tavern guy and tavern wench. lol they looked good!

I had tons of Jungle Juice...never had it before but it kicked my ass good....I loved it. The beauty of it is, I didn't have a hangover. I just had to work at 8 in the morning the next day. -.- So I was uber tired. The day after was dubbed as Sloth Day. :D

I didn't get pics of tons of people but I'll post a few here and most of them were my vamp friends Brian and Tiffany. lol They were really fun to hang out with. I'd so party like that again anytime.

Alright ya'll, here's a  few more pics!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template designed using TrixTG