Friday, October 30, 2009

Role Models



OMG I love Role Models! This movie is hysterical! "Guess what I did last night" *the other guy sniffs his fingers and turns away quickly saying 'Dude!' That's the opening line! haha!

There aren't a whole lot of good one liner's but that's ok. Sean William Scott and Paul Rudd are in it. There are so many gay references too, cracks me up.

Here's the Summary of the movie:

Danny and Wheeler, well into their 30s, lack something: Danny feels stuck; he's sour and has driven away his terrific girlfriend. Wheeler chases any skirt he sees for empty sex. When they get in a fight with a tow-truck driver, they choose community service over jail and are assigned to be big brothers - Danny to Augie, a geek who loves participating in a weekend Medieval reenactment society, and Wheeler to Ronnie, a pint-size foul-mouthed kid. After a rocky start, things start to go well until both Danny and Wheeler make big mistakes. Can the two men figure out how to change enough to be role models to the boys?

Yes this movie definitely made it to my loop. lol I just haven't seen it for a while so I popped it in last night before bed while I read. It just might begin more loops again. haha! I can't help it, I like what I like.

Aaand here are some quotes:


school boy: Hey nice cow outfit. Where can I pick one of those up at, the gay zoo? Homo.
Danny: No, no. It's not a cow. It's a a minotaur. It's a creature of myth. And he got this one out of your mom's closet.
Wheeler: She let me keep it after I fucked her.

Danny: I bet if I suggested a game of Quidditch he'd cum in his pants.

Wheeler: You sexy like a chocolate strawberry.

Gayle Sweeny: You know what I used to have for breakfast? Cocaine. Know what I had for lunch? Cocaine.
Wheeler: What did you have for dinner?
Danny: Was it cocaine?

Danny: Pick us up in two hours.
Ronnie: Fuck you, Miss Daisy.

Gayle Sweeny: Well, well, well. If it isn't Mr. Bullshit and Dr. I'm-full-of-shit?
Wheeler: In what way are we full of shit?
Danny: Which one of us has the Ph.D?

Wheeler: Did you know that bald eagles are known to engage in a bizarre mating ritual where two eagles fly upwards, lock talons, and fall towards the earth while rotating, separating almost before they crash into the ground, if and only if they consummate their bird fuck. If they don't, they are willing to accept their death by hard ground. It's the ultimate race against the clock.
Augie Farks: Why are you telling me this?
Wheeler: Why would I not?

Martin Gary: You know, a lot of people don't realize that bushes, just like flowers, emit a wonderful aroma especially at night. Who wants to sniff this bush?

Danny: Eight hours down, 142 to go.
Wheeler: This sucks ass.
Danny: Dude, I just spent the afternoon in Middle-earth with glee-glop and the floopty-doos, all right? Give me a fucking break.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template designed using TrixTG